How long does it take to get my order after it has shipped?
We get this question quite a bit. We normally try and process each order within 1-4 business days and then ship it out, but we allow 7-10 business days as a rule. Some people get upset that their order is not to them within a few days, please let it be known that we are doing the best that we can, and we do need a couple of days to process your order.
Here is how to calculate the shipping days properly.
- You will receive an email when your order is shipped out: this is your shipping date.
- Normally it will take 1-3 days for your tracking number to start updating. Most of the time it is within a couple of days, but sometimes it can take a day longer. We have shipped your package when you receive shipping notice, so the patches will be in the hands of the USPS, and completely out of our control.
- The post office is in charge of the shipping times. We do not control the post office nor are we responsible for the post office being slow. On the USPS website, it says that delivery will be within 1-4 days.
- The post office can be slower than normal in delivering your patches. Please be patient, your patches will get there.
- Holidays are not working days so the post office does not move anything on hoidays.
- 99.9% of the time the patches arrive on time. Once in a while we do have a situation of lost patches, but it is very very rare. The post office is excellent at delivering your letters and packages, and does so for millions of people every day.
We ship out your patches as soon as we can - we custom make every single patch that is on our website. Other places you can wait WEEKS for anything custom! I have heard there is a wait time of 6 weeks for anything with your name on it. We are very happy that we can get the patches moving in days, not weeks.
Once your patch has been shipped it has left our facilities and it is on its way to you. We have no control of the package after that time, we do not have any influence at the post office and we can't make them work faster! There is no point emailing us demanding an update after 2 days or demanding the status of your order. Your order has shipped, that is the status. SHIPPED. We do not hold orders after we mark them as shipped, what is the point of that? All orders are marked as shipped and then they are out the door usually within an hour.
Moral of the story - be patient. We did ship your patches when you received your email, and they will arrive to you! Plus, our patches are definetely worth the wait! No matter what, we make the best and highest quality patches!