How to Order Blank Patches
At OMLpatches.com we try to make ordering fast and easy.
With all of the 950+ patches on the site, as well as custom patches designed by you, some people are confused as to how to order blank patches.
Why blank patches? some people use them to cover up the velcro real estate on their uniforms or bags - to keep the fuzzy size of the velcro covered and away from damage or dirt.
So how do you order blank patches? Are they available in any colors and camo backgrounds? what if you want a blank patch with a different color merrow on the edges?
All of those questions are still easy to handle. Here is a step by step guide on how to do it all.
1. decide which size patch you want for your blank patch. Go to the CUSTOM PATCH section of the website and select the size and shape of the patch that you want to get.
2. Once you have selected the size, click on the patch to get more details. You will then be able to select the background colors and camo backgrounds (we have 18 different camo and solid color backgrounds).
3. Once you have selected the color for the patch, you can then decide if you want velcro or no velcro on the back of the patch.
4. In the text box "FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS" all you have to do is add BLANK PATCH and we will know what you want.
5. If you want a slightly different size patch from what we have listed, then simply add the dimensions into the further instructions box and let us know exactly what you need.
6. If you want a different merrow color than the standard merrow/thread colors (see the camo guide for information), the further instructions text box is the place to make your request.
If you have any questions about ordering blank patches or ordering any patches from the website, then please contact us and we will be happy to help with any questions you may have.