New Elite Custom Team Patches
Complete control of the look of your patches! Keep reading for instructions on how to order!
Here is how to order your patches:
You can look through the various examples of the patches that are shown with the design - we have one each for every symbol available so you can see what each symbol looks like on a patch.
1. Team name: this is the area where you can put your team name or any lettering that you want to appear at the TOP of the patch.
2. Team Motto: here you have space to put your team motto - or any lettering that you want to appear at the BOTTOM of the patch.
3. Pick your font: create the style for your patch and pick a font that you want the lettering to be in - lots of choices. HINT: if you are chosing the Viking font, keep the lettering short:
4: Thread colors: Thread colors are for the lettering only. If you want the symbol a certain color, then let us know with your order.
5. Pick your symbol: you have a large choice of symbols to help you create your custom team patch - from batman to an achor. Pick the one you want and use the pictures to the left as a guide as to what the symbols look like.
6. Pick your thread color for the symbol: here is where you can pick your thread colors for the symbol only - you can make it the same as the writing or a contrast to the writing. Remember to make sure that it looks good on the backround material that you will be picking in the next step.
6. Pick the background colors: this is for the background fabric of the patch. Do the swatches look small? if you hover over them with your mouse the swatch will get bigger and show you the name of the fabric too.
7. VELCRO® Brand or not? You can pick whether or not you want VELCRO® Brand attached to the patch. Once the VELCRO® Brand is attached, it may never come off!
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.