There are no minimums to order any patches at OMLpatches.com, so you can order only the amount of team patches that you need. So what if you need more of the same patches? We make that quick and easy too!
If you already have your custom designed patches and have paid for the digitizing, there is no need to pay for the digitizing again - its a one time fee for creating your custom patches. We keep the stitch file on record for anytime that you need more patches.
Re-ordering is quick and easy! Here is the step by step guide on how to properly re- order previoiusly digitized patches:
1. Make sure that your patch has already been digitized (we have created the patch design from your .jpeg)
2. Navigate to the CUSTOM PATCHES section of the website and find the size of the original patches:
3. Click on the patch size that you had before and go to the options. If you want different camo backgrounds that the other sets, thats no problem. For now, just pick one of the camo backgrounds that you want.
4. Add all of your other details - velcro, etc. and the number of patches you need this time.
5. Remember, you do NOT need to pay the digitizing fee again, you have already done this on your first order, so don't add it to your cart!!
6. Fill in the FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS BOX We need some information from you to go with this order to make the process faster.
We need the following information under further instructions:
Some customers send us an email with pics of the patch that we previously did for them. Awesome idea! We can use this to make sure everything is exactly perfectly how you want it.
PLEASE GIVE US FULL INSTRUCTIONS WHEN REORDERING YOUR PATCHES. It will help expedite your patch order, and ensure that the order is exactly what you want.